Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition Unboxing tonight



Later this evening I'll be picking up a copy of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition for the PS3. I'm almost done with my shift at work and after I'm off I'll head to my local Game Stop where my pre-order awaits. Once I've gotten my copy safely home I'll do the unboxing and post pictures of all its glorious contents. At this time there is in fact no stander edition of BlazBlue, the entire first run will be a limited edition for both the PS3 and Xbox 360. Which consists of the game it self A two-disk soundtrack with 48 tracks by Guilty Gear's Daisuke Ishiwatari, also to note that amazinly we are getting 19 additional tracks compaired the Japanese market. Which is pretty cool since the US market is normaly left out when it comes to extra content. Also a bonus disk (Blu-ray for the PS3 edition) with basic tutorials, expert advice, character specific strategies, and other goodness is included in a boxset that is the same price as a standard release next gen game ($59.99 ). Game Stop also had an awsome promo that included the games art book for online customers only, at this time I'm not sure if I will get a copy because I opted to pre-order online for in-store pickup.

Can't wait to get my hands on this and I'll post updates on the unboxing in a few hours.

No comments: